Engineered and laminate flooring are two popular flooring options available these days. While both of them can create a wood-like floor, there are many differences between them. If you are wondering whether to choose laminate flooring or engineered flooring, do read this post completely.
Engineered hardwood Flooring
When it comes to engineered wood flooring, it is made up of the layers of both plywood and hardwood. On the other hand, solid hardwood doesn’t include any layers. Let’s discuss about some of the important facts about engineered flooring here.
- Engineered floors installation is not as easy as you think. In fact, it’s quite complicated.
- When it comes to engineered hardwood, it lasts for many years. However, one important thing that you must remember here is, you need to choose quality flooring. It is also essential to maintain it properly to increase its life. When choosing engineered hardwood floors, you must give importance to scratch resistance. If you observe any scratches on this floor, you can fix it by using a wax repair kit.
- Engineered flooring can be installed in any room in your home such as bathrooms, basement etc.
- Engineered hardwood is less expensive than the other options available on market such as laminate flooring etc.
- Engineered hardwood flooring can improve the resale value of your home.
There are so many flooring suppliers in the US and Australia these days. Some of them offerquality products, while some offer cheap quality products. Hence, it is essential to do the basic groundwork before making your choice. To find the list of several flooring suppliers in your location, try taking the help of Flooring Domain. This directory in Australia will be extremely useful to you, when you need the details of the different flooring suppliers in your location quickly.
Flooring Domain has a great popularity in the US as well. This US directory can help you connect with the flooring suppliers easily.
If you are looking for some budget friendly flooring options, you could choose the laminate flooring. When it comes to laminate flooring, it is made with man-made material.
- This type of flooring is durable. It is also dent and scratch resistance. You can use this type of flooring in the high-traffic areas.
- The laminate flooring installation process is very simple. In fact, it eliminates the need for glue or adhesives.
- Laminate flooring would a perfect choice for you if you are looking for water resistant flooring. This doesn’t mean that nothing would happen to your floor, even after exposing it to water for a long period of time. Exposing a laminate floor to water for a long period of time, could result in damage.
- You can find the laminate flooring in various styles and colors. No doubt, you will definitely get surprised looking at the huge number of options available in market.
- Laminate flooring looks very stylish and attractive.
- Laminate floors don’t require high maintenance. Moreover, it is very easy to clean.
Visit the website, Flooring domain to read the reviews and posts related to flooring!